Tuesday, January 17, 2012

second attempt

I haven't used this site for much...@spn is my main blog with Dean/Cas and just about everything else, so this blog never really served a purpose aside form that Massive Fic Rec post a made almost a year ago.

I meant to do so much with this...maybe I still will. I'm not in school anymore, taking online courses, working every other day or so...I may actually have time to go back and document every Dean/Cas moment of the past 3 years...as awful as they've gotten.

Maybe I need a fresh look at everything to feel better about where they are now. Of course, I won't know anything for sure until Cas comes back in 7.17 to get a better feel as to where they're going with this, but I guess starting from the beginning couldn't hurt. It's not like I've forgotten anything...

1 comment: